I’m here for Music For Young Children’s International Conference, and we’re having a great time! So many new things happening, so much to learn. Today is the final day and already I’ve learned more than I could have imagined would be packed into three days.
Here are just some of my highlights:
- An inspirational speech and performance by Terry Kelly
- Joining my colleagues in playing and singing hits in a fake book– well past midnight!
- Learning even more about integrating technology into the classroom
- Having the Royal Conservatory of Music come and tell us that OUR students are the best going through the exam process today (Wow! What high praise!)
- A great workshop by Frances Balodis on the parent-student-teacher relationship
- And… Stay tuned for exciting news from Roland!
Can’t wait to get back, kiss the kids and hubby and put what I’ve learned into action!