It has been ages since I wrote. I feel like a bad pen pal! My son will be a whole ONE year old in a few days, and my daughter is learning and growing in JK at Holy Cross. Myself and the rest of the family are settling into Kemptville nicely, and are really able to call it “home” now. I just love the people around here! Here’s what’s new in the studio:
- Registrations for the Fall are being taken. Check the Schedule now.
- Sunrise continues in it’s 3rd instalment
- I am considering hosting classes for babies… stay tuned!
- You’re going to start seeing Music for Young Children more around Kemptville!
- Check our digital TV ad year-round at the Municipal Centre
- Look for our booth at the Dandelion Festival!
If you or anyone you know is interested in group music lessons for young children, private piano lessons or guitar or ukulele lessons for all ages, please contact me today!